Monday, October 17, 2011

Vegan MoFo #16: Monday's Lunchbox & Where I've Been


Monday, how did you arrive so soon?  I missed my MoFo post yesterday, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it because I got called into work both Saturday & Sunday for emergency surgeries.  I did manage to throw together a yummy lunch for today.   Clockwise from top left:  Apple Spice Parfait, fresh fruit, flax crackers, Miso Tahini Magic Sauce, and a hearty Greens & Seeds salad with raisins. 

Now my real work week begins.  Hope yours is off to a great start!  Big apologies to all my blogging friends that I haven't replied to or visited this weekend.  I won't be able to catch up until this Thursday.  Work, work, work... you know, my real job outside of the blogosphere :).  I miss you!

5 comments:

  1. No worries!!! I hope things calm down soon! Your lunches always look so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lunchboxes have inspired me to bring better food with me! i've been totin' jars of soup and sometimes eating them cold! i'd def trade them for your lunch. yum!

    happy work week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice healty meal! I am loving all your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your incredibly healthy and hearty lunch box! i hope your work week is going well ;)

    i gave you a liebster award on my blog post today! check it out:

    http://theveganchickpea.blogspot.com/2011/10/vegan-mofo-moroccan-week-day-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you get to treat yourself to a big glass of deliciousness & put your feet up soon!

    ps: i gave you some blog love in my post today. xo

    ReplyDelete