Monday, October 31, 2011

Vegan MoFo #22: Fall Inspired Lunchbox

Happy Halloween and final day of Vegan MoFo 2011!  Woohoo!  What a great month.  Even though I didn't end up posting every day, I did post more this month than I have in the past.  And it was fun! But the most fun was reading all the other MoFo blogs, and since I still have plenty to catch up on the fun will continue.


Lunchbox:  Salad with greens, spinach, herbs, avocado, hemp seeds, pistachios and sweet potatoes.  Miso Tahini Magic Sauce, Apple Spice Granola, Fruit, and Chocolate Coconut Buckwheatie Cookies

Now that MoFo's over I'll be posting about 3 times a week, mostly Thursday thru Sunday, because that works best with my schedule.  Hope everyone's Monday is off to a great start!

5 comments:

  1. Your lunches always inspire me! Yummy!

    Happy halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, what a beautiful lunch box! You always pack such energizing food I'm sure everyone is jealous when they see it! I know I am! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barefoot_and_frolickingNovember 1, 2011 at 5:26 PM

    Hi Nikki, I nominated your blog for the liebster award :) Thank you for sharing your inspiration! http://barefootandfrolicking.blogspot.com/2011/11/end-of-vegan-mofo-and-liebster-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a truly yummy lunchbox! the pistachios in the salad sounds especially tasty! i have some that i totally forgot about in my cupboard, should definitely give it a try in a salad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! So cute. I wish I had that for my lunchbox :)


    Whitney

    ReplyDelete